2008年10月4日 星期六

After 〝Night in Rodanthe〞,I wake up...

why?everytime when i woke up from my delimma and hurt,Secondary hurt will give me a bit.
is my problem???i don't know...
i just wanna love who also love me...
i don't wanna ask for anything,just wanna feedback...
i don't wanna be unrequited love!!

i wanna share daily life of each other,laugh toghther...
i'm now a little get lost,it seems there are some problem...
whatever i wanna get into ur life,i'm now a little crazy,
soometime even don't know what happened to me,
please let me know ur thinking and feeling...
i don't wanna bring a trouble to u...
just give me an answer and replay...That's all!!

How can i leave everything and go away...
After seeing 〝Night in Rodanthe〞,i realize that it's always darkest before dawn.
I always can't put my finger on what's wrong,cuz i've lost my marbles.
even i have completely lost touch with reality.
i'm stupid,why?everytime at the begining of love i've gone off the deep end.

Nights in Rodanthe is a nice movie to watch...
more so I'd say for either a rental or a matinée or even i saw on mid-night,
I was more impressed with it than I thought I would be, but it does get predictable,
which I hate to say I've just been seeing nothing but predictable films lately.
But back onto the movie, it has decent acting and does give you watery eyes.
It's a nice movie to watch, gives you a little smile and reminds you of the sweeter things in life. Richard and Diane made this movie enjoyable and were lovely on-screen together,
it's worth the watch.

the movie let us...tears covered our face...
In the starry night,we grap a drink and share our thoughts from the bottom of our hearts,
in the mid-night of Xinyi District,lots of party animals just drunk or crazy talked on the street,
our minds contracted sharply with them...

recently i'm on pins and needle,everything is getting on my nerves.
its time to control myself,simmer down,don't let it get to I,
i'm pretty easy to trouble myself,maybe just i think a lots,take it easy...
whatever such a clod fish u r,don't go into hysterics.
it ain't over till it's over,in the long run,everything will be ok.
now my heart is not hurt like before,all in good time,
i'll take no prisoners,risk everything,but wait...Go on....

i love my friends,they all 100% behind me,and have the utmost faith in me,
companying with me,listening to me,comforting me,courageing me...
i love my friends,i can't live without urs,
now i know what i have to do,i can do it,deal with it..
there are lot of things wait me to do,get a grip and Go~!!

沒有留言: