2008年10月27日 星期一

study hard,play hard,sleep less~Gotta Palau...!!^^

Oh,my!!exhusted this week!!heavy pressure is growing on me!!
Gosh...but its nice to put all my energy into my idealization.

study hard,write hard,thinking hard,reading hard,sleeping less...
friday,i woke up early to go 政大,attending a seminar,its about advertising and public relations.
got there 8:00 am,and starting my learning...i'm sure i couldn't bump into anybody,cuz its early and few of people as hard as me,haha...

first,talking about 〝PR communication in digital ear〞,inviting WRETCH's manager,ERICSSON's manager,ELITE AGENCY's mangaer,and Chengchi university's professor.
they shared there data and experience,its great!After seminar,i went to introduced myself to ERICSSON's manager,asked some questions,and got her card.
Cool,it'll be help my dissertation.

another great topic is 〝PR marketing in digital ear〞,inviting OGILVY's group and OMNITURE's manager,they shared media,creativity,analysis,technology,and stragety.
they were good at anyone case,and tell every boby what can we do,yea...!
Actually after this discussion...i feel tired and lacked of nutrition,i leaved in advance,really got a lot in the seminar.

Saturday,wanna be noble woman to go shopping,eating,and seeing movies,not special to go night club,just life a leisurely day.
But at the end,everything changed,after we saw the movie,our phone started ring,ring,ring.
it seems everybody all went out and had fun.we're confused which one we wanna go....haha we choose two...
Wow,time fastly,we went home almost 5:00am,crazy and tired,but really had lots of fun.
by the way,we're also lucky girls.the movie〈the house bunny〉is great,the dinner is nice,the stuff is cheap,the friends are all nice.we drank a lot,laughed a lot,its cool!!

Sunday,i had to pake my bag,cuz my vacation is coming soon.
gotta Palau on 10/27,and back on 11/1 morning.
Yo,so excited and expectation.
its a nice place to run into sunshine...waiting me back,and tell u what happend in Palau...
GO~^^

沒有留言: