2008年9月29日 星期一

Cape NO7. let me ups and downs!!

after seeing Cape NO7.,my mind feel ups and down.

i miss somebody,but our relationship is ambiguous.

i can remind...
Your lips are so sweet, and your smile is so naive.
When you gaze at me affectionately,as if my soul is brought away with you.
When I lie on your breast,I know I'm the most beatific woman in the world.
It makes me feel that you are sexy when you concentrate on something.
I like your all.

In the long term,my relationship is difficult to turn into smooth.
i'm truly sick and tired of every single ambiguous relationship.
it's easy for me to plunge deep in to the depth of love.
It's even more pathetic that I have no idea whether we are valentines or just good friends. sometimes I feel helpless and can't feel you at all as you are just like a stranger to me.
This makes our relationship unreal and not exist there.
I'm scared and enough to be leave alone.

Because of your suddenly present,my life is filled with hope.
You can turn me down,but don't lie to me.
Your impression has been etched deeply in my heart.

But now i feel...
even we see the same rainbow,could we feel the same thing??
even the letter/message u didn't get it,could u feel what i care about?
Anyway,love is only a feeling.
i can't put ur mind,i wanna take care and do my best to u quietly,even we don't meet each other for a long time.

My head is thinking...
My heart is pumping...
My life is jumpming...
I expect the whole new life is coming...

I'm feeling blue,maybe things are never as bad as they seem.
Things will get better.Don't let it disturb my life,I can just wait for ur infor.
wait... wait... wait...things will find exit eventually...

Cape No7. touches my heart,its let u laugh and tear,i can feel lot of scene in the movie...
in long run,there must have a someone silently support u,just wait and wait...

沒有留言: