2008年9月22日 星期一

Que sera,sera...

Wow!end of the substantial weekend!!
twice of drinking,twice of BBQ,with lots of my dear friends,and end of the concert.

i had a ball on weekend.the concert's player is come from Japan and she's just 22 years old.─ Yano Saori is a famous jazz musician,also a AD model.Sax. concecert is one of my favorite plays,it's really let me enjoy the romance silencely.

recalling the weekend,it had lots of fun and intersting.
thanks to steven's parents preparing BBQ,thanks to benny inviting our to romantic bar,thanks to my classmate giving me tickets to enjoy the concert,thanks to my parents perparing wonderful BBQ.

haha,〝freebie〞!!sounds i can get anaything for free,it's not the truth.i think i have lots of friends that all kind to me,so i'm really happiness.yeah,freebie is good for everyone,but feedback is an important thing to the other side.

sometimes i think i'm a big klutz!!often to fell down,hurt myself,knock something down,blah blah blah.Although the most seriously thing was hurt my nose twice,Ooops,how stupid i am.but the others just do some stupid things,maybe i have to more concentrate on everything and be careful.

haha,these days i find that 〝Traditional Taiwaneses snack〞 is really hard to translate to English,its my big homework i have to do,hope i can tell fluently next time.

oh its cool that this week i learned the new word─Sausage fest─When u get into a party or ball room,but u just see almost the guys u must scream 〝Sausage fest〞!!its an interesting atmosphere,if i bump into it,i must think maybe a queer party!!haha!!

this weekend i had lots of fun and learned a lot,But too bad that at the end of week,My mom is pissed at Dad,Cuz they had a fight,what i can do was stop them and listening they bitched 24-7.oh,god!!just for trival things,let me feel down.

Actually i was spacing out continuously today.the weather was nasty and strange,maybe the typhoon is coming.

By the other hand,I've got homework up the butt!i just wanna veg-out and hope i already finished all the things,haha,i have to face the music.

nearly end of Sept.,everything i have to do really get on my nerves!!Holy cow!!...
just wanna be a lazy bum.haha!!chin up and .....
something can't express at here...
Que sera,sera...

沒有留言: