2008年9月9日 星期二

Thanks to my dear friends!!

Un-huh!24 years old!
these day,i'm at peace.just wanna veg-out!
yeah,my friends always think that i don't have a care in the world.
sure,i'm content and come to grips with reality,but i feel more pressure on my shoulder.
i treasure everything around me,including my family,friends,things,etc.thanks everything everybody do for me!
First,thanks a million that best wish from my friends.
thanks to Andrew,Brian,Max,Mina,naomi,dannis,william,joyce,stanley,小雞,張智斌,秀秀, 甜魚&他男友,edance&他男友,小白&他女友,小靖,烏鴉&他朋友,小愛,小克,小愛的朋友,mina的朋友,ㄚ德。they all came my birthday party,let me a Unforgettable birthday.
In addition to,thanks to小介,阿昌,小虎,鉉堯,郁凱,尚玲,lief,大砲,小冒,april,亭均,nugas.ur wish i all got it!
i'm pleasure that i have lots of friends support me and emphsize me.i'm as snug as a bug in the rug.
more older i must be mature,attractive,aggressive,and independent.trust myself that go on;i can do it.

recantly,my friends bump into some confused about love.someone broke up,someone have a fight,sure,someone still sweet.no matter how situation u have to face,trust youself choose,i must do my best to help my dear friends.hope u many happy and happiness returns!!^^

沒有留言: