2008年9月19日 星期五

Yo!!maybe 〝let it be〞 is a good choice!!^^

WOw~in an instant,today is friday!!
i think this week really a busy week!!
i formally start my second year of masters,and also make sure to go to school on Monday,Wednesday,and thusday.
its also my last credits i have to finish,it means i don't have to go school at last semester.
yesterday i run into one of my dissertation's professors,actuaaly he is the one i really wanna delete from my advisors.
But yesterday suddenly i feel not hate him like before,maybe i don't attend his class this semester so feel so good...
ok!!for me,i can say for sure that i absolutely can control my dissertation,and send to my advisor excellently.

cuz the day before yesterday really make me exhusted,but had lots of fun and sweet time.
Although i went massaged with my friends before class,i really feeled tired in my last night's
class.

ok!thinking about what i did this week,oh,look like busy,but almost the trival things.i went to school three times a week,study,do my nails and feet care,work-out,shopping with family,massage,and hang out with brian.oh,i really treat myself nicely,and had lots of fun and sweet time.

Tonight let me difficult to make decision,i don't know so far...what will be will be!!...
so far...i had a good time this week,but i don't know how on weekend....Mmmmm....tell u later...
now i have to concentrate on my study and dissertation first...

state...

沒有留言: