2008年9月30日 星期二

Such a movie junkie!!

Wow~seeing three movies in two days.

the first and the best one is Cape NO7.,it really touches my heart and let me laugh and tear.
just like i wrote and described before.

oh~god!!the seconed one is Burn After Reading,its such a top 1 movie flop in this year.
Just because a movie has 2 very high profiled actors: Clooney & Pitt doesn't mean the movie will be good. What a waste of time and money this movie was.It was by far the worst movie I have seen in quite a while. The continued use of the four letter f-word got tiresome.
It is not a movie I could recommend renting when it comes available.I want my 2 hours and money back. It starts out funny and involved,and then all of this sick killing starts.
There is something wrong with people who make a movie in such a way that they make brutal killing a comedy for the audience to laugh at.
No matter how good or bad a person might be,it is never a funny thing for that person's life to end in a brutal/bloody way. This movie reminded me of the absolutely horrendous "Fargo" where they wanted you to think it was funny that a man's partner was in the wood chipper. These directing brother's have a sick sense of humor.We have enough of this psychotic crap in the news and out on the streets. We don't need to pay and lose two hours of our life for the same stuff that two idiots trick you into thinking is "funny, funny, ha, ha".
What a shame that all of these gifted actors were talked into starring in such a mentally twisted movie. DO NOT SEE THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE A REALLY DEMENTED, SICK SENSE OF HUMOR.

the last one is Babylon A.D.
I dont know what I expected,but this movie didnt do much for us. Very disjointed didnt make any sense at all.I sure excepted a lot more from Vin Diesel.
On the less positive side,the jerky handheld camerawork,coupled with the extreme closeups,all detracts from the action scenes. Also,the whole religious aspect,which comes later in the film,is a surprise after the action-adventure movie that we started with(not that the action-adventure part stops, and I'm not opposed to a religious theme in a movie).
Overall,I enjoyed the acting and some scences were intense and emotional.Fortunately,the joke that it becomes is laughable,and that's what I did.But then,that's a sort of entertainment,isn't it? Why yes it is.

yup,typhoon days i enjoy in movie times,gorgeous!!
rain,rain,rain...really let me down and trouble to do anything.
enjoy in movies,after that just spacing out and calm down my mind,and then face to the music.
something can learn from movies!!
I'm such a movie junkie!!

沒有留言: