2008年9月7日 星期日

perfect party!!^^

Wow~perfect birthday party!!
i'm really happy!To advance hold my birthday party by two days,there were coming 27 people!!
they're all my best and treasure friends!!Although some of my friends didn't come to celebrate,but i all got ur blessing.
yesterday,i lived two perfect party,exhusted but really wonderful time!!
First,i was hosting a dinner party at restaurant.Although i spoke for 2 hours and didn't have time to eat anything,but the atmosphere was fabulous!every guests all had a great time!
After my host work,i ran to my birthday party.
i got there on time,cuz i was desire to meet my dear friends.though some person didn't come cuz some reasons,but still coming lots of friends i wanna meet.
we feel free in the Crissy lounge,i wanna every person come here all had a great time,i did my best to care everybody,hope its party let u relax and had fun!!
i was really happy.haha,i also drank a lot,actually i didn't dink almost for 1 year,yup,everybody didn't believe,however,its result from my allergy ,therefore,i stoped to drink for a long time.
haha,yesterday every thing look great,my skin also good too!Cool,maybe i can start to drink occationally.
Today morning i opened my presents,nice!thanks to my sweet friends.but the one thing let me laugh is dannis give me 〝Centrum〞〈Vitamin〉,haha,really sweet!!
this year's birthday was special &Unforgettable !!love my dear friends!!^^

沒有留言: