2008年9月4日 星期四

〝September〞 is a big month!!

Wow~September is a lucky months,there are lots of bithdays in this month.
look at my calendar,there have 18 people born in this month,including my birthday,and my grandmother &grandfather.
for me,actually,i'm seldom to hold big party to celebrate my birthday,just eat a lot with different friends.this year,i hold a small party at friend's lounge,crissy,it's also a good time to get together with my dear friends.on the other hand,maybe it's the last birthday i celebrate in Taiwan before i go abroad.
yeaterday,i chatted with my mom,she complained some family troubles.however,aunt's atitude that ignored grandmother bithday and it seems none of her business,really make my mom angry.this year is a big birthday for my grandmom〈70 years old 〉,but the relatives don't show filial obedience,maybe they must be involved in checking their perceptions and biases.
yeah,everyone always say:oh,sorry,i forgot!!it's really ridiculous!!
please,keeping ur brain young.it depends on use it or lose it!!
u may often hear the same complaint all the time as people get older:“My memory is terrible.”Is it all in the mind,or do real changes take place in the brain with age to justify such grumbling?
i believed Stress and preoccupation can cause such absent-mindedness,in addition to age-related changes in the brain.meanwhile,“use it or lose it might” apply to the ageing brain.
no matter what a gradual deterioration in the working memory,i think there still have another methods to help u to remember things,it depends that u care it or not!!

沒有留言: